Traffic was a bit light in the store for the first weekend of Brownies at the Block, so I had a few extras! I will never leave brownies for sale at the booth more than for a couple of days because I only want to sell them if they are fresh! (Toffee is the exception because it has a very long shelf life!) FYI, you can always find the “baked on” date on the price tags of all of my baked items. Luckily, some customers contacted me and claimed the extras!
I will restock again on the 15th! I just won’t bake quite as many.
Thanks to the amazing customers that made a purchase, both in-store and directly through me when I had extras! I truly hope you enjoy the goodies! ❤️
To shop my booth, visit Block City Russellville, on East Main Street - next door to Price Break and Davis Pet Shop.
BOOTH E-13!
Check out my other business website: The Cove Soapery


Comments