Looking ahead, I am feeling excited and nervous about the upcoming busiest baking season. I am enjoying the challenge of keeping my booth (booth E-13) at Block City stocked with both soap products and fresh baked items! My first “Brownies at the Block” event is happening August 8! If all goes well with that, I will continue to offer full pans of brownies and other similar items at the Block City booth. I am looking forward to being a vendor at the Holiday craft fair at the Hughes Center the weekend before Thanksgiving and I have plans to fully stock and sell from my BAKERY CART in the driveway several times during the cool months! I have a few big cake orders on my calendar already and am thrilled to be baking for some very special occasions!! With all of this coming up, I am reluctantly closing the books for custom cake and cupcake orders for the remainder of the year.
.png)
Comments