6-inch & 8-inch Layer Cakes





(Toppers are not included. The one featured on this graduation cake was purchased from Amazon.com)

















Now offering 8-inch round cakes...2 layer, 3 layer, or 4 layer and 6-inch cakes...2 layer or 3 layer. Heart shaped layer cakes available either 6 or 8 inch.  At this time, I do not have the supplies to offer cakes in other sizes. 

If you are looking for a themed cake or one that is very colorful, has intricate designs, or has writing piped onto the cake, I am happy to recommend some very talented cake decorators in the area, as I do not have supplies for those kinds of orders.

What I’m able to offer are simpler looking cakes, with 1-2 colors. I am also comfortable doing some “vintage” style cakes.  My main focus is that the cakes are fresh, made on the same day that you need it, and it will taste exceptionally delicious. 

Choose from homemade silky smooth buttercream in either vanilla, wedding cake (almond), lemon cream, coconut cream, strawberry, chocolate, or mocha. Cake flavors available include white (vanilla), yellow, lemon, milk chocolate, german chocolate, and dark chocolate. 

Some fillings and other frosting options may be available. Let me know what you’d like and I bet we can come up with something delicious.

Specialty cakes such as Italian Cream Cake, Strawberry Cake, Coconut Cream Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and German Chocolate Cake are also available! Contact me for pricing and more info on specialty cakes. 

Delivery is often available, as my schedule permits, for a small fee based on mileage. 




Customer feedback about cakes and/or cupcakes:

"Soooo stinkin good! Four of us had a bite and even my mom who has made cakes for over 50 years was so impressed!"

"That was the best white cake and buttercream I've had in forever. Moist cake, perfect consistency."

"This is amazing cake! My kids who 'don't like cake' loved it!"

"...I love how light your icing is. I love buttercream, but it's usually so heavy. Yours is perfect!"

"It was beautiful and tasted amazing!"

"So so delicious! Seriously, the best I've ever had!"

"The cake is amazing! So incredibly fluffy!"