Cupcakes by the Dozen
















 I enjoy making cupcakes for showers and parties! You can trust that the cupcakes will be fresh and soft and taste amazing.  I will try my best to match whatever colors you request, but cannot guarantee that the colors I use to color the frosting will precisely match your color scheme. I am not able to do any text writing on cupcakes.  Please send me a direct message, email, or text 479-857-1289 to inquire about cupcakes for your next event. Prices start at $28/dozen for standard sized, $15/dozen for minis. Local delivery available at no additional cost for orders of 3 dozen or more.

Basic Cupcake Flavors:

Vanilla, Dark Chocolate, German Chocolate, Strawberry, Lemon, Coconut. Limit one flavor per dozen. 

Silky Smooth Buttercream Frosting: Vanilla or "Wedding Cake" (almond) Buttercream.  Limit one flavor buttercream per order.

Other options available: Chocolate Buttercream, Mocha Buttercream, Strawberry Buttercream, Lemon Buttercream, Coconut Buttercream, Cookies & Cream Buttercream, Coconut-Pecan Frosting, Milk Chocolate Ganache, Marshmallow Meringue Icing.

Other flavors and fillings may be available by special request. Let me know what you'd like and I bet we can come up with something delicious.







Customer feedback about cakes and/or cupcakes:

"Soooo stinkin good! Four of us had a bite and even my mom who has made cakes for over 50 years was so impressed!"

"That was the best white cake and buttercream I've had in forever. Moist cake, perfect consistency."

"This is amazing cake! My kids who 'don't like cake' loved it!"

"...I love how light your icing is. I love buttercream, but it's usually so heavy. Yours is perfect!"

"It was beautiful and tasted amazing!"

"So so delicious! Seriously, the best I've ever had!"

"The cake is amazing! So incredibly fluffy!"